The fit of your new Bohn Body Armor product should be snug so the armor stays close to your body for maximum protection. While the armor should be snug, you should also be able to comfortably move your limbs with full range of motion.
Installing the Armor:
Your new armored shirt, pants or shorts come with all the armor installed—except for the thigh armor.
- See armor chart below for correct positioning.
- Find the opening in the seam just below the hip armor and insert the thigh armor into the pockets.
- Cover with the overlapping fabric flaps.
- Armor is correctly installed when the armor is entirely enclosed by the overlapping fabric pocket flaps and does not show.
Shoulder, Elbow + Arm, Knee + Shin and Back Protector:
- Insert each into corresponding pocket and pull the pocket fabric lip over the armor to keep it in place.
- Hip armor is correctly installed when the armor is entirely enclosed by the overlapping fabric pocket flaps and does not show.