Shirt, Pants and Shorts Armor Installation
Shirt Armor Installation
- Insert each into the corresponding pocket and pull the pocket fabric lip over the armor to keep it in place.
Pants and Shorts Armor Installation
- See video below for correct positioning.
- For the hips, find the opening in the seam just below the side waistband and insert the hip armor into the first fabric flap.
- For the thighs, find the opening in the seam just below the hip armor pocket and insert the thigh armor into the first fabric flap.
- Reach inside the pocket and cover with the second overlapping fabric flap.
- Armor is correctly installed when the armor is entirely enclosed by the overlapping fabric pocket flaps and does not show.