We appreciate your interest in our Big & Tall sizing.
Please note, many people who “think” they need Big & Tall Sizing can actually fit into our current sizes due to the nature of the fabric and stretch. Please call before you wait for our new sizes to arrive. We will let you know if you need to wait for the big and tall sizing – 704-663-0351.
Update on Big & Tall Sizing:
- New patterns include:
- 4XL on pants
- Tall and thin pants (ie. 30in waist 36in inseam)
- 5XL Shirts
- Longer, All-Season Airtex shirts in sizes L-5XL with new larger shoulder pad, 3 inches longer at the bottom, 1 inch longer in the sleeve and 2 inches wider
- The patterns are adjusted and ready to go! Our manufacturer however is backlogged due to staffing issues.
- We are searching for additional sewists in the US that can help us, but they too are backlogged. Our desire to keep the products sewn in the US is steadfast and we are not looking to have our products sewn overseas. We believe in the USA and US manufacturing.
We apologize for the delay. Our expected timeframe now is sometime in early fall for some sizes.
In the meantime….
- Many of our customers “think” that they are outside of our current sizing profile. We can usually fit most customers who call. Please feel free to give us a call and let’s see if we can put you in our current sizing. 704-663-0351 or email us your measurements to [email protected] and let’s see if we can help you now.
- Our colored Airtex shirts will sometimes be too short for our very tall customers. We do offer a Cool-Air shirt that offers 2 additional inches in the length and can typically fit our taller customers. Here is a link to that product.
If you would like to be added to the list, please send your measurements to [email protected] and we will add you to our list.
Thank you again for your patience.
– Bohn Body Armor