Protection and Comfort:
The All-Season Adventure Shorts can be worn under jeans or pants in all riding conditions.
- Offers 5 protection points: Tailbone (1), Hip (2), Thigh (2)
- High-performance shock absorption
- Flexible—fits the curves of the body
- Extremely comfortable
- Tear and break-resistant
- Repeat performance (rarely needs replacement after a fall/crash)
Fabric and Design:
- Cool, light-weight, 5.14 oz Lycra
- Comfortable 4-way stretch fabric
- Ventilated crotch area for cool comfort
- Soft, Lycra feels good against skin
- Breathable comfort for all season-riding
- Stretchy Lycra fabric keeps armor in place while giving you great range of motion
- Removable armor makes for easy laundering
- Virtually invisible under your favorite clothing
- Non-shrink/non-run fabric
- Cool and comfortable
- Freedom of movement
- Unisex design fits both men and women from S through XL
- Lasts for years with proper care
- Easy to launder, fast drying
Pair with: our All-Season Airtex Shirt in colors Black | Red | White + Blue | High-Visibility Yellow | Orange for the ultimate riding protection system.
Order a Shorts Fabric Shell so you’ll always have a clean pair of shorts ready to go!
Popular alternative uses include Bicycling, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Historic Reenactments, Barefoot Skiing, and Roller Derby. We have also had several customers in the past who use them as everyday wear due to balance or other medical issues.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE USA Shipping
Waist: Measure around natural waist—not too loose, not too snug.
Inseam: Measure from inside top of thigh to the middle of ankle bone. See diagram below for where to measure.
For women’s sizing, please scroll down
| || ||WAIST SIZE|
|25-29||XXS||XS|| || || || || || || |
|26-30||XXS||XS||S||S|| || || || || |
|27-31|| || ||S||M||M|| || || || |
|28-32|| || || ||M||L||L|| || || |
|29-33|| || || || ||L||XL||XL|| || |
|30-34|| || || || || ||XL||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|31-36|| || || || || || ||XXL||XXL||XXXL|
|Your Size||Bohn Pants Size|
|4 – 6||XXS|
|6 – 8||XS|
|8 – 10||S|
|10 – 12||M|
|12 – 14||L|
|14 – 16||XL|
|16 – 18||XXL|
Our pocket design enables you to easily remove the armor and wash your fabric shells for years of use.
Follow the steps below to ensure long-lasting wear and care:
- Pull the fabric back on the armor pockets to remove the armor. (Note: failure to remove armor may cause damage to the fabric shell.)
- Wash the fabric shells on a low temperature setting and Gentle Cycle .
- Be sure not to wash Bohn fabric shells with items that have Velcro, hooks or accessories that could catch and snag the fabric.
- Dry shells on low temperature or hang dry.
- When dry, reinsert the armor pieces into their respective pockets and pull the pocket flaps into place. This ensures the armor will stay in place.
- Our garments are made with Lycra® and must be washed regularly. Salt air and sweat left on the garment can break down the Lycra® in the garment so it is imperative that the garments be washed regularly and not stored for long periods of time with salt or sweat.
- Also, pilling can occur if the garment is consistently rubbing against something that agitates the garment (ie. tag, plastic, loose seam, etc.), so please be certain you do not have anything that will agitate the fabric. If you start seeing pilling, turn your jeans, pants or jacket worn over your Bohn garment inside out and feel for the item that is rubbing on your garment.
**Improper care (ie. lack of laundering) and pilling of garments is not warrantied.
With proper care, our garments can last years. We wish you many years of riding protection!
Need a new fabric shell? Shop shells below: