Protection and Comfort:
The All-Season Adventure Shorts can be worn under jeans or pants in all riding conditions.
- Offers 5 protection points: Tailbone (1), Hip (2), Thigh (2)
- High-performance shock absorption
- Flexible—fits the curves of the body
- Extremely comfortable
- Tear and break-resistant
- Repeat performance (rarely needs replacement after a fall/crash)
Fabric and Design:
- Cool, light-weight, 5.14 oz Lycra
- Comfortable 4-way stretch fabric
- Ventilated crotch area for cool comfort
- Soft, Lycra feels good against skin
- Breathable comfort for all-season riding
- Stretchy Lycra fabric keeps armor in place while giving you great range of motion
- Removable armor makes for easy laundering
- Virtually invisible under your favorite clothing
- Non-shrink/non-run fabric
- Cool and comfortable
- Freedom of movement
- Unisex design fits both men and women from S through XL
- Lasts for years with proper care
- Easy to launder, fast drying
Pair with: our All-Season Airtex Shirt in colors Black | Red | White + Blue | High-Visibility Yellow | Orange for the ultimate riding protection system.
Order a Shorts Fabric Shell so you’ll always have a clean pair of shorts ready to go!
Popular alternative uses include Bicycling, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Historic Reenactments, Barefoot Skiing, and Roller Derby. We have also had several customers in the past who use them as everyday wear due to balance or other medical issues.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE USA Shipping
Waist: Measure around natural waist—not too loose, not too snug.
Inseam: Measure from inside top of thigh to the middle of ankle bone. See diagram below for where to measure.
For women’s sizing, please scroll down
| || ||WAIST SIZE|
|25-29||XXS||XS|| || || || || || || |
|26-30||XXS||XS||S||S|| || || || || |
|27-31|| || ||S||M||M|| || || || |
|28-32|| || || ||M||L||L|| || || |
|29-33|| || || || ||L||XL||XL|| || |
|30-34|| || || || || ||XL||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|31-36|| || || || || || ||XXL||XXL||XXXL|
|Your Size||Bohn Pants Size|
|4 – 6||XXS|
|6 – 8||XS|
|8 – 10||S|
|10 – 12||M|
|12 – 14||L|
|14 – 16||XL|
|16 – 18||XXL|
It’s easy to wash! The fabric pockets allow you to remove armor and wash your garment like regular clothing.
Follow the steps below to ensure long lasting wear.
- Pull back the lip on the pockets to remove the armor. (Note: failure to remove armor may cause damage to the fabric)
- Wash the shells on a low temperature regular (or gentle – preferred) cycle to prevent shrinking or stretching of the fabric. Be sure not to wash garments with other garments which may have Velcro or hooks that could catch the fabric
- Dry shells on low temperature or hang dry
- When dry, re-insert the armor into their respective pockets and pull the fabric lip of the pocket over the armor. This ensures that the armor stays safely in one place during wear.
With proper care our garments have lasted our customers decades. We hope you have yours for many years to come.
If for any reason you find that you have damaged a fabric shell or need to replace a worn out fabric shell, see our fabric shells page.