Protection and Comfort:
The All-Season Airtex Armored Shirt can be worn as a mid-layer or outerwear any time of the year and in all riding conditions.
- CE (EN1621-1) Level 1 armor on Shoulders, Elbows, Forearms
- Back Armor—lightweight and reinforced along the spine
- High performance shock absorption
- Soft, flexible—fits the curves of the body
- Extremely comfortable and breathable
- Lightweight and low profile
- Tear and break resistant
- Repeat performance (rarely needs replacement after a fall/crash)
Fabric and Design:
- Sporty jacket style with checkered flag trim
- Convenient full length front zipper—easy on, easy off
- Soft Lycra and mid-weight mesh construction
- Ventilated comfort-great for all seasons
- Air flows freely through ventilated front, back and arms
- Stretchy Lycra fabric keeps armor in place while giving you great range of motion
- Removable armor for easy laundering
- Virtually invisible under your favorite clothing
- Non-shrink/non-run fabric
- Cool and comfortable
- Freedom of movement
- Unisex design fits both men and women
- Lasts for years with proper care
- Easy to launder, fast drying
Colors: Black | Red | White + Blue | High-Visibility Yellow | Orange
Pair with: All-Season Armored Adventure pants or shorts for the ultimate riding protection system
Order a Fabric Shell: Black | Red | White + Blue | High-Visibility Yellow | Orange
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE USA Shipping
It’s easy to wash! The fabric pockets allow you to remove armor and wash your garment like regular clothing.
Follow the steps below to ensure long lasting wear.
- Pull back the lip on the pockets to remove the armor. (Note: failure to remove armor may cause damage to the fabric)
- Wash the shells on a low temperature regular (or gentle – preferred) cycle to prevent shrinking or stretching of the fabric. Be sure not to wash garments with other garments which may have Velcro or hooks that could catch the fabric
- Dry shells on low temperature or hang dry
- When dry, re-insert the armor into their respective pockets and pull the fabric lip of the pocket over the armor. This ensures that the armor stays safely in one place during wear.
With proper care our garments have lasted our customers decades. We hope you have yours for many years to come.
If for any reason you find that you have damaged a fabric shell or need to replace a worn out fabric shell, see our fabric shells page.
Q. What is the difference between the Cool-Air shirts and the All-Season Airtex shirt?
A. The difference is the fabric. (See photo comparison on right.)
The Cool-Air is made entirely from a very lightweight, almost see-through mesh while the Airtex shirts are made from a mid-weight mesh and Lycra. Both have the same armor (back, shoulders, elbow and arm) so the protection is the same.
Cool-Air is made specifically for hot and humid riding conditions and the Airtex is a great all-season option. Both can be worn over a t-shirt and under a jacket if needed.