Protection and Comfort:
The All-Season Airtex Armored Motorcycle Shirt can be worn as a mid-layer or outerwear any time of the year and in all riding conditions.
- CE (EN1621-1) Level 1 armor on Shoulders, Elbows, Forearms
- Back Armor—lightweight and reinforced along the spine
- High-performance shock absorption
- Soft, flexible—fits the curves of the body
- Extremely comfortable and breathable
- Lightweight and low profile
- Tear and break-resistant
- Repeat performance (rarely needs replacement after a fall/crash)
Fabric and Design:
- Sporty jacket style with checkered flag trim
- Convenient full-length front zipper—easy on, easy off
- Soft Lycra and mid-weight mesh construction
- Ventilated comfort-great for all seasons
- Air flows freely through ventilated front, back and arms
- Stretchy Lycra fabric keeps armor in place while giving you great range of motion
- Removable armor for easy laundering
- Virtually invisible under your favorite clothing
- Non-shrink/non-run fabric
- Cool and comfortable
- Freedom of movement
- Unisex design fits both men and women
- Lasts for years with proper care
- Easy to launder, fast drying
Pair with: All-Season Armored Adventure pants or shorts for the ultimate riding protection system
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE USA Shipping
Q. What type of protection does this shirt offer me?
A. Our All-Season Airtex Motorcycle Riding Shirt offers protection on the back and CE-Level 1 protection on the shoulders, elbows and forearms.
Q. Is this shirt abrasion resistant?
A. There is a level of abrasion resistance where the armor is. So in a slide, you will find that those areas are protected. If you are concerned with abrasion resistance try pairing the shirt with a lightweight Kevlar jacket, sweatshirt or hoodie over the shirt.
Q. Do you wear a shirt under this shirt?
A. Most of our customers do wear a shirt under this shirt. Usually a t-shirt. We also have customers who wear a lightweight jacket over them too.
Mens and Women’s Shirt Sizing
|Chest Size||Bohn Shirt Size|
|28″–32″ (71 – 81 cm)||XS|
|32″–36″ (81 – 91 cm)||S|
|36″–40″ (91 – 102 cm)||M|
|40″–44″ (102 – 112 cm)||L|
|44″–48″ (112 – 122 cm)||XL|
|48″–52″ (122 – 132 cm)||XXL|
|52″–56″ (132 – 142 cm)||XXXL|
If you need help with sizing or have questions, please feel free to contact us.
Our pocket design enables you to easily remove the armor and wash your fabric shells for years of use.
Follow the steps below to ensure long-lasting wear and care:
- Pull the fabric back on the armor pockets to remove the armor. (Note: failure to remove armor may cause damage to the fabric shell.)
- Wash the fabric shells on a low temperature setting and Gentle Cycle .
- Be sure not to wash Bohn fabric shells with items that have Velcro, hooks or accessories that could catch and snag the fabric.
- Dry shells on low temperature or hang dry.
- When dry, reinsert the armor pieces into their respective pockets and pull the pocket flaps into place. This ensures the armor will stay in place.
- Our garments are made with Lycra® and must be washed regularly. Salt air and sweat left on the garment can break down the Lycra® in the garment so it is imperative that the garments be washed regularly and not stored for long periods of time with salt or sweat.
- Also, pilling can occur if the garment is consistently rubbing against something that agitates the garment (ie. tag, plastic, loose seam, etc.), so please be certain you do not have anything that will agitate the fabric. If you start seeing pilling, turn your jeans, pants or jacket worn over your Bohn garment inside out and feel for the item that is rubbing on your garment.
**Improper care (ie. lack of laundering) and pilling of garments is not warrantied.
With proper care, our garments can last years. We wish you many years of riding protection!
Need a new fabric shell? Shop shells below: