Protection and Comfort:
The super lightweight Cool-Air Mesh Armored Shirt can be worn as a base/mid-layer or outerwear (over a t-shirt) in hot and humid riding conditions.
- CE (EN1621-1) Level 1 armor on 6 protection points: Shoulders, Elbows, Forearms
- Back Armor—lightweight and reinforced along the spine
- High performance shock absorption
- Soft, flexible—fits the curves of the body
- Extremely comfortable and breathable
- Lightweight and low profile
- Tear and break resistant
- Repeat performance (rarely needs replacement after a fall/crash)
Fabric and Design:
- Cool, light-weight, 100% mesh with reinforced seams
- Comfortable 4-way stretch fabric
- Convenient full length front zipper—easy on, easy off
- Soft, fine mesh feels good against skin
- Breathable comfort for hot, humid weather
- 100% air flow throughout entire shirt
- Stretchy mesh fabric keeps armor in place while giving you great range of motion
- Removable armor for easy laundering
- Virtually invisible under your favorite clothing
- Non-shrink/non-run fabric
- Cool and comfortable
- Freedom of movement
- Unisex design fits both men and women from S through XXL
- Lasts for years with proper care
- Easy to launder, fast drying
Pair with: Cool-Air Mesh Pants or Shorts for the ultimate riding protection system.
Order the Performance-Thermal Shirt and Pants for cool/cold riding
Order an extra: Fabric Shell so you’ll always have one clean and ready for your next ride
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE USA Shipping
TO MEASURE CHEST: Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
||Bohn Shirt Size
|28″ – 32″ (71 – 81 cm)
|32″ – 36″ (81 – 91 cm)
|36″ – 40″ (91 – 102 cm)
|40″ – 44″ (102 – 112 cm)
|44″ – 48″ (112 – 122 cm)
|48″ – 52″ (122 – 132 cm)
|52″ – 56″ (132 – 142 cm)
It’s easy to wash! The fabric pockets allow you to remove armor and wash your garment like regular clothing.
Follow the steps below to ensure long lasting wear.
- Pull back the lip on the pockets to remove the armor. (Note: failure to remove armor may cause damage to the fabric)
- Wash the shells on a low temperature regular (or gentle – preferred) cycle to prevent shrinking or stretching of the fabric. Be sure not to wash garments with other garments which may have Velcro or hooks that could catch the fabric
- Dry shells on low temperature or hang dry
- When dry, re-insert the armor into their respective pockets and pull the fabric lip of the pocket over the armor. This ensures that the armor stays safely in one place during wear.
With proper care our garments have lasted our customers decades. We hope you have yours for many years to come.
If for any reason you find that you have damaged a fabric shell or need to replace a worn out fabric shell, see our fabric shells page.