Protection and Comfort:
The super lightweight Cool-Air Mesh Armored Motorcycle Shirt can be worn as a base/mid-layer or outerwear (over a t-shirt) in hot and humid riding conditions.
- CE (EN1621-1) Level 1 armor on 6 protection points: Shoulders, Elbows, Forearms
- Back Armor—lightweight and reinforced along the spine
- High-performance shock absorption
- Soft, flexible—fits the curves of the body
- Extremely comfortable and breathable
- Lightweight and low profile
- Tear and break-resistant
- Repeat performance (rarely needs replacement after a fall/crash)
Fabric and Design:
- Cool, light-weight, 100% mesh with reinforced seams
- Comfortable 4-way stretch fabric
- Convenient full-length front zipper—easy on, easy off
- Soft, fine mesh feels good against skin
- Breathable comfort for hot, humid weather
- 100% airflow throughout entire motorcycle shirt
- Stretchy mesh fabric keeps armor in place while giving you great range of motion
- Removable armor for easy laundering
- Virtually invisible under your favorite clothing
- Non-shrink/non-run fabric
- Cool and comfortable
- Freedom of movement
- Unisex design fits both men and women from XS through 3XL
- Lasts for years with proper care
- Easy to launder, fast drying
Pair with: Cool-Air Mesh Pants or Shorts for the ultimate riding protection system.
Order an extra: Fabric Shell so you’ll always have one clean and ready for your next ride.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE USA Shipping
Mens and Women’s Shirt Sizing
||Bohn Shirt Size
|28″–32″ (71 – 81 cm)
|32″–36″ (81 – 91 cm)
|36″–40″ (91 – 102 cm)
|40″–44″ (102 – 112 cm)
|44″–48″ (112 – 122 cm)
|48″–52″ (122 – 132 cm)
|52″–56″ (132 – 142 cm)
If you need help with sizing or have questions, please feel free to contact us.
Q & A
Q. What type of protection does this shirt offer me?
A. Our Cool-Air Mesh Motorcycle Riding Shirt offers protection on the back and CE-Level 1 protection on the shoulders, elbows and forearms.
Q. Will the fabric tear or rip when I put it on? It looks delicate.
A. No, this fabric should not tear or rip when putting it on. It is actually quite strong but lightweight. With just a little mindfulness, this shirt can last for decades and provide long-lasting protection. Just ask the 1000’s who already own one. We always recommend putting on the shirt with care and be careful not to tug too quickly. We also recommend that you wash this garment often and do not leave salt from salty air or sweat on it for long periods of time. Like any fabric, the salty air can eat away at the stretchiness of the fabric.
Q. Is this shirt abrasion resistant?
A. There is a level of abrasion resistance where the armor is. So in a slide, you will find that those areas are protected. If you are concerned with abrasion resistance try pairing the shirt with a lightweight Kevlar jacket, sweatshirt or hoodie over the shirt.
Q. Do you wear a shirt under this shirt?
A. Most of our customers do wear a shirt under this shirt. Usually a t-shirt. We also have customers who wear a lightweight jacket over them too. In the first picture in the “Rider pictures” tab, you will see one of our customers wearing the shirt with no t-shirt under it.
Our pocket design enables you to easily remove the armor and wash your fabric shells for years of use.
Follow the steps below to ensure long-lasting wear and care:
- Pull the fabric back on the armor pockets to remove the armor. (Note: failure to remove armor may cause damage to the fabric shell.)
- Wash the fabric shells on a low temperature setting and Gentle Cycle .
- Be sure not to wash Bohn fabric shells with items that have Velcro, hooks or accessories that could catch and snag the fabric.
- Dry shells on low temperature or hang dry.
- When dry, reinsert the armor pieces into their respective pockets and pull the pocket flaps into place. This ensures the armor will stay in place.
- Our garments must be washed regularly. Salt air and sweat left on the garment can break down the stretch in the garment so it is imperative that the garments be washed regularly and not stored for long periods of time with salt or sweat.
- Also, pilling and runs can occur if the garment is consistently rubbing against something that agitates the garment (ie. tag, plastic, loose seam, etc.), so please be certain you do not have anything that will agitate the fabric. If you start seeing pilling, turn your jeans, pants or jacket worn over your Bohn garment inside out and feel for the item that is rubbing on your garment.
**Improper care (ie. lack of laundering) and pilling of garments is not warrantied.
With proper care, our garments can last years. We wish you many years of riding protection!
Need a new fabric shell? Shop shells below: