Protection and Comfort:
Our neck braces are designed to minimize the risk of injuries from hyperflexion (when the neck is flung backward past its normal limits) and hyperextension (when the neck is flung forward beyond its limits).
- Designed to prevent serious injuries that can occur when the neck overextends by keeping the head aligned properly
- Help to relieve neck fatigue caused by the weight of the helmet
- Low profile design makes it a comfortable yet protective piece of gear you can wear on the street, track or trail
- Head movement is virtually unobstructed by the brace, so you may even forget it’s there once you’re riding!
Material and Design:
- 2-inch thickness
- Lightweight – 8.8 oz
- Front opening with hook and loop closure for easy on-and-off
- Fabric absorbs sweat, lining reduces chafing
- Removable cover for easy cleaning
Our neck braces are popular with daily commuters, off-road riders, track racers, touring riders and other adventure seekers who have developed a sharp awareness that risk of injury is always present any time you’re on a motorcycle (whether it’s advanced stunts, uneven trails, other racers in close proximity, or regular street traffic you’re dealing with) and want to mitigate that risk as much as possible.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE USA Shipping