Protection and Comfort:
The All-Season Adventure Pants—our MOST popular Motorcycle Riding Pants for over 20 years— can be worn as a base layer under jeans or pants in all riding conditions.
- Removable, Armor offers 9-point protection (tailbone, hips, thighs, knees and shins – CE-Level 1 on knees, shins and hip)
- High-performance shock absorption
- Flexible—fits the curves of the body
- Extremely comfortable
- Tear and break-resistant
- Repeat performance (rarely needs replacement after a fall/crash)
Fabric and Design:
- Cool, light-weight, 5.14 oz Lycra®
- Comfortable 4-way stretch fabric Lycra®
- Ventilated crotch area for cool comfort
- Convenient ankle zippers—easy on, easy off
- Soft, smooth Lycra® feels good against skin
- Breathable comfort for all-season riding
- Stretchy Lycra® fabric keeps armor in place while giving you great range of motion
- Removable armor for easy laundering
- Virtually invisible under your favorite clothing
- Non-shrink/non-run fabric
- Cool and comfortable
- Freedom of movement
- Unisex design fits both men and women from XXS through 3XL
- Lasts for years with proper care
- Easy to launder, fast drying
Order a Pants Fabric Shell so you’ll always have a clean pair of pants ready to go!
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE USA Shipping
Q: Are the pants abrasion resistant?
A: The main design function of our Motorcycle Pants is impact protection. While the armor pieces do offer you some abrasion resistance in a fall, the pants themselves are not reinforced with Kevlar or Cordura. Our goal with our pants is to keep the armor right where you need it if you need it. The armor stays snug to your body and won’t flop around unlike other riding pants do.
Most of our customers wear our pants with a pair of jeans or riding pants and find that those two alone provide plenty of protection in a crash. However, adding a pair of Kevlar pants over these motorcycle pants would be the perfect combination.
Q: Will they look bulky under my jeans?
A: Not at all. Often times no one will ever know you are wearing them.
Q: Won’t these pants be HOT?
A: No, not at all. These Motorcycle pants are quite cool. They are made of a very soft, stretchy Lycra® that helps to wick away moisture and help keep you cool. We recommend you read the reviews to determine if these will work for you.
Q. Do I need to purchase a larger sized pair of riding pants so these fit over them?
A. In our experience (and 1000’s of others) you do not need to purchase a new pair of larger pants to fit over our motorcycle pants.
Q: Do I have to wear underwear with these?
A: That is a personal choice that we leave up to our customers, but most riders choose to wear undergarments with their Adventure pants for cleanliness, hygiene and modesty reasons. Remember, the pants have a ventilated crotch area.
Q: Do these have a fly?
A: Yes, please let us know by leaving a note that you would like a fly when you check out.
Q: What is the difference between your Adventure and Cool-Air pants?
A: The Adventure Pants are made from a stretchy, mid-weight Lycra® fabric with a ventilated crotch panel. The Cool-Air Pants are made entirely from a stretchy, lightweight elastic mesh material. Both types of pants have tailbone, hip, knee/shin and thigh armor. Adventure pants have consistently been popular among our all-season riders. The Cool-Air motorcycle pants are popular for people who ride in very hot and humid climates.
Waist: Measure around natural waist—not too loose, not too snug.
Inseam: Measure from inside top of thigh to the middle of ankle bone. See diagram below for where to measure.
For women’s sizing, please scroll down
| || ||WAIST SIZE|
|25-29||XXS||XS|| || || || || || || |
|26-30||XXS||XS||S||S|| || || || || |
|27-31|| || ||S||M||M|| || || || |
|28-32|| || || ||M||L||L|| || || |
|29-33|| || || || ||L||XL||XL|| || |
|30-34|| || || || || ||XL||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|31-36|| || || || || || ||XXL||XXL||XXXL|
|Your Size||Bohn Pants Size|
|4 – 6||XXS|
|6 – 8||XS|
|8 – 10||S|
|10 – 12||M|
|12 – 14||L|
|14 – 16||XL|
|16 – 18||XXL|
With proper care, our garments can last years.
Our pocket design enables you to easily remove the armor and wash your fabric shells for many years of use.
Follow the steps below to ensure long-lasting wear and care:
- Pull the fabric back on the armor pockets to remove the armor. (Note: failure to remove armor may cause damage to the fabric shell.)
- Wash the fabric shells on a low temperature setting and Gentle Cycle .
- Be sure not to wash Bohn fabric shells with items that have Velcro, hooks or accessories that could catch and snag the fabric.
- Dry shells on low temperature or hang dry.
- When dry, reinsert the armor pieces into their respective pockets and pull the pocket flaps into place. This ensures the armor will stay in place.
- Our garments are made with Lycra® and must be washed regularly. Salt air and sweat left on the garment can break down the Lycra® in the garment so it is imperative that the garments be washed regularly and not stored for long periods of time with salt or sweat.
- Also, pilling can occur if the garment is consistently rubbing against something that agitates the garment (ie. tag, plastic, loose seam, etc.), so please be certain you do not have anything in an overgarment that could agitate the fabric. If you start seeing pilling, turn your jeans, pants or jacket that you wear over your Bohn garment inside-out and feel for the item that is rubbing on your garment.
**Improper care (ie. lack of laundering) and pilling of garments is not warrantied.
We wish you many years of riding protection!
Need a new fabric shell? Shop shells below: