Protection and Comfort:
The Performance-Thermal Armored Shirt is meant to worn as a base/mid-layer in cool/cold riding conditions. It can also be worn over a t-shirt by itself as a light-weight jacket as the day heats up.
- CE (EN1621-1) Level 1 armor on shoulders, elbows, forearms
- Back Armor—reinforced along the spine
- High-performance shock absorption
- Soft, flexible—fits the curves of the body
- Extremely comfortable and breathable
- Lightweight and low profile
- Tear and break-resistant
- Repeat performance (rarely needs replacement after a fall/crash
Fabric and Design:
- Breathable 100% Lycra with reinforced seams
- Convenient full-length front zipper—easy on, easy off
- Snug fit for added insulation
- Breathable comfort for cool/cold weather
- Stretchy, Lycra fabric keeps armor in place while giving you great range of motion
- Removable armor for easy laundering
- Virtually invisible under your favorite clothing
- Non-shrink/non-run fabric
- Warm and comfortable
- Freedom of movement
- Unisex design fits both men and women from S through XXL
- Lasts for years with proper care
- Easy to launder, see care instructions
Pair with: Performance-Thermal pants for the ultimate riding protection system.
Order a shell for hot/humid riding: try our Cool-Air Mesh series shirt and pants
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE USA Shipping
Men & Women’s Sizing
||Bohn Shirt Size
|28″–32″ (71 – 81 cm)
|32″–36″ (81 – 91 cm)
|36″–40″ (91 – 102 cm)
|40″–44″ (102 – 112 cm)
|44″–48″ (112 – 122 cm)
|48″–52″ (122 – 132 cm)
|52″–56″ (132 – 142 cm)
If you have questions about sizing or need help. Please give us a call or send us an email.
Our pocket design enables you to easily remove the armor and wash your fabric shells for years of use.
Follow the steps below to ensure long-lasting wear and care:
- Pull the fabric back on the armor pockets to remove the armor. (Note: failure to remove armor may cause damage to the fabric shell.)
- Wash the fabric shells on a low temperature setting and Gentle Cycle .
- Be sure not to wash Bohn fabric shells with items that have Velcro, hooks or accessories that could catch and snag the fabric.
- Dry shells on low temperature or hang dry.
- When dry, reinsert the armor pieces into their respective pockets and pull the pocket flaps into place. This ensures the armor will stay in place.
- Our garments are made with Lycra® and must be washed regularly. Salt air and sweat left on the garment can break down the Lycra® in the garment so it is imperative that the garments be washed regularly and not stored for long periods of time with salt or sweat.
- Also, pilling can occur if the garment is consistently rubbing against something that agitates the garment (ie. tag, plastic, loose seam, etc.), so please be certain you do not have anything that will agitate the fabric. If you start seeing pilling, turn your jeans, pants or jacket worn over your Bohn garment inside out and feel for the item that is rubbing on your garment.
**Improper care (ie. lack of laundering) and pilling of garments is not warrantied.
With proper care, our garments can last years. We wish you many years of riding protection!
Need a new fabric shell? Shop shells below: