Protection and Comfort:
The Performance-Thermal Armored pants are a warm base layer in cool/cold motorcycle riding conditions.
- Removable, Armor offers 9-point protection (tailbone, hips, thighs, knees and shins – CE-Level 1 on knees, shins and hip)
- High performance shock absorption
- Flexible—fits the curves of the body
- Extremely comfortable
- Tear and break-resistant
- Repeat performance (rarely needs replacement after a fall/crash)
Fabric and Design:
- Stretchy, Lycra fabric keeps armor in place while giving you great range of motion
- Convenient ankle zippers—easy on, easy off
- Snug fit for added warmth
- Non-shrink/non-run fabric
- Removable armor for easy laundering
- Warm and comfortable
- Freedom of movement
- Virtually invisible under your clothes
- Unisex design fits both men and women from S through XXL
- Lasts for years with proper care
- Easy to launder, see care instructions
Pair with: Performance-Thermal Shirt for the ultimate motorcycle riding protection system
Order a shell for hot/humid riding: try our Cool-Air mesh pants and Cool-Air Mesh shirt
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
FREE USA Shipping
Q & A
Q. Can I wear these without overpants?
A. Technically you could, but the pants are meant to be worn as a protective layer for impact and for warmth during colder weather under your pants or jeans. Think of them like armored, thermal pants.
Another thing to consider is that the pants have a ventilated mesh crotch area to keep airflow moving in that region.
Q. Do these pants have abrasion-resistant materials?
A. No, they do not have Kevlar or other abrasion-resistant materials. However, where there is armor, you’ll have abrasion resistance. And, since our pants have more armored areas than any pants on the market, by including thigh and tailbone armor and elongating the shin protection, you have a tremendous amount of coverage and protection on your legs.
Having said that, we always recommend a nice pair of Kevlar jeans over the pants for the best protection.
Q. What kind of material are they made of?
A. Our pants are made of thicker, Lycra® material, so they are stretchy and comfortable, but add a layer of warmth.
Q. Do you offer warm protection for the upper body?
A. Yes, we offer our matching shirt called the Performance-Thermal Armored Riding Shirt. You can purchase that by clicking here.
Waist: Measure around natural waist—not too loose, not too snug.
Inseam: Measure from inside top of thigh to the middle of ankle bone. See diagram below for where to measure.
For women’s sizing, please scroll down
| || ||WAIST SIZE|
|25-29||XXS||XS|| || || || || || || |
|26-30||XXS||XS||S||S|| || || || || |
|27-31|| || ||S||M||M|| || || || |
|28-32|| || || ||M||L||L|| || || |
|29-33|| || || || ||L||XL||XL|| || |
|30-34|| || || || || ||XL||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|31-36|| || || || || || ||XXL||XXL||XXXL|
|Your Size||Bohn Pants Size|
|4 – 6||XXS|
|6 – 8||XS|
|8 – 10||S|
|10 – 12||M|
|12 – 14||L|
|14 – 16||XL|
|16 – 18||XXL|
With proper care, our garments can last years.
Our pocket design enables you to easily remove the armor and wash your fabric shells for many years of use.
Follow the steps below to ensure long-lasting wear and care:
- Pull the fabric back on the armor pockets to remove the armor. (Note: failure to remove armor may cause damage to the fabric shell.)
- Wash the fabric shells on a low temperature setting and Gentle Cycle .
- Be sure not to wash Bohn fabric shells with items that have Velcro, hooks or accessories that could catch and snag the fabric.
- Dry shells on low temperature or hang dry.
- When dry, reinsert the armor pieces into their respective pockets and pull the pocket flaps into place. This ensures the armor will stay in place.
- Our garments are made with Lycra® and must be washed regularly. Salt air and sweat left on the garment can break down the Lycra® in the garment so it is imperative that the garments be washed regularly and not stored for long periods of time with salt or sweat.
- Also, pilling can occur if the garment is consistently rubbing against something that agitates the garment (ie. tag, plastic, loose seam, etc.), so please be certain you do not have anything in an overgarment that could agitate the fabric. If you start seeing pilling, turn your jeans, pants or jacket that you wear over your Bohn garment inside-out and feel for the item that is rubbing on your garment.
**Improper care (ie. lack of laundering) and pilling of garments is not warrantied.
We wish you many years of riding protection!
Need a new fabric shell? Shop shells below: